Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!




Hey Ya'll! I am officially back in action! I can not believe my last post was July 7th! Oh my how the time flies! My life has changed in many ways since then! I moved to a new place, got married and went honeymooning!Of course I have not changed one bit! It is funny, my new hubby (old bf) and I have been dating for 9 years before we got married back on October 3, 2008. I am not sure why I thought things should change or feel differently when we tied the knot, but nothing has changed and I don't feel any different! I mean for god's sakes I even had my last name changed, but no difference otherwise! People keep telling me that it is a good thing and that is the way it is supposed to be, but I am still not convinced! Well this is a short post, but nonetheless I should have a lot more exciting things to talk about coming soon! I promise to give more wedding and appropriate honeymoon details and photos later this week. AND I am taking two trips in the next 4 weeks and celebrating 2 holidays, So there will be lots of gabbing to come... STAY TUNED!


This is my one and only moving pic! Moonpie wanted to make sure that she would not be left behind in all the moving madness!














HAYHAY

2 comments:

vintage girl at heart said...

Good to have you back!!!! This is a sweet pic of you two love birds.
Don't worry about it not feeling different, it is more important to be comfortable sitting together in perfect silence than to have to entertain one another!!!!
I am soooooo excited about your trip out here!!! You will LOVE it and not want to leave EVER!!!
Be ready to have the time of your lIFE!!!

Kentucky Bound said...

Amen to auntie's comment! Miss you! Need to see more wedding pics!

Blessings, hugs and lots of love from the creek!