Monday, July 7, 2008

phew!

Well today was the first day at my NEW JOB! I am exhausted! I should have taken it easier over the long weekend knowing that I had to get up bright and early today, but I had to celebrate America's Birthday with a BANG! Hope that you all had a Happy 4th! I am off to take a nap now, but just wanted to check in and let ya'll know about my first day! It was tiring, and I think that I am over qualified for the job, but the people are nice, the office is quiet and I think I am really going to like it there! Hang tight, I promise to have a more exciting post later this week!

HAYHAY

2 comments:

vintage girl at heart said...

Glad that you found a job so close to HOME!!! And one with ladies too!!!
Let us know how it goes the rest of the week!!!
Can't wait til y'all come down!

Kentucky Bound said...

Can't wait to hear all the details!

Love ya!