Tuesday, December 9, 2008

what a birthday!

What a way to start off my birthday week! The big day is not until Sunday, but my new Aunt in Law got me tickets to see the broadway show Avenue Q tonight. My mom is making my favorite dinner tomorrow night, fried cube steak with mash potatoes and gravy and fresh veggies! And I'll be in Oklahoma visiting my favorite aunt and cousins by noon on Friday! Not to mention hubby has something special planned for when I get back next week! What a lucky girl I am to have such an exciting and whirl wind birthday!! Check out the reviews for Avenue Q, here.

I'll blog from Oklahoma with all my great junquin finds!! I can't wait to get my fix, it has been months and months since my last junque adventure!!

Later ya'll
HAYHAY

1 comment:

vintage girl at heart said...

woo wee what an exciting week you have in store!!! hope y'all enjoyed the play!
xo