Monday, June 23, 2008

HayHay's gotta brand new bag!

Just look at this gorgeous vintage hand bag that I found at one of the local thrift shops! Isn't it beautiful?? I have been collecting vintage purses for a while now, although I only have a few. I can never resist picking one up when I am out junking, as long as they are within my price range that it.

I also picked up this covered Pyrex dish with the silver holder and a footed vanity mirror! This is the only one I have come across so far that has feet! I also picked up a cut glass perfume bottle, and one other vanity mirror for my wedding centerpieces!


I am almost done hunting down the glassware and mirrors for my centerpieces, thanks mostly to Aunt Sharron. Check out this stack of mirrors of mirrors she sent home in the "haystack"!!

Hope you're all having a great week!
HAYHAY

2 comments:

vintage girl at heart said...

Oh love that handbag!! Can I borrow it tonight?? ha ha
You have picked up some great junkin' treasures... love how you stacked the vanity mirrors all together!!! Georgeous poodle!!!:))

Kentucky Bound said...

Hay Hay's new bag is to die for! Almost makes me want to dig out the evening dress, gloves and matchign pumps for a night out on the town! Can't wait to see pictures of the beautiful centerpieces at your reception. It will definitely be decor befitting a princess!

Love you!