Friday, June 6, 2008

Delicious Dogs!



It's that time again, Here's your sign Friday! I found this sign very fitting for today, here's why. Here in Jacksonville, the movie theatre has $5 movies Monday through Thursday, and we have a gift card left over from Easter. On Wednesday we were going to have a cheap date night, dinner and a movie out. Well our plans were drenched with the downpours, thunder and lighting that snuck up on us. So tonight is our postponed date night, although our plans have changed a little. Are any of you familiar with Orange Tree? It is an eatery in our mall and they have the BEST EVER HOT DOGS! I love their slaw dog with mustard and Honey always gets his loaded with slaw, chili, and cheese. They also have a yummilicious Orange Slush, all of which we can have, with a fountain coke, for under $10 TOTAL! I am a hot dog fanatic anyway, but usually won't eat them unless they're grilled at home or at a ball game. Orange Tree hot dogs take first prize over all the others! Not to mention they are Nathan's all beef hot dogs, which are my absolute FAVE! Honey and I are off tonight to the mall for an evening of hot dogs and shopping. I'll be in HEAVEN!


Hope you all have a great weekend!

HAYHAY

4 comments:

vintage girl at heart said...

Mm MMM good!!! Orange Julius and I go way back!! Two things I miss about Jax,, O.J.and yOU!!
Y'all have a fun date night!

Fickle and Fabulous Me said...

Awww! Cheap date night! Thats all I ever get! They are the best though! You have to come visit me and Jordan next summer! We have a hot dog place called Paw Paws, and if you like hotdogs, you'll love em'! -whit

Kentucky Bound said...

Your auntie and I were just talking the other day about "old fashioned" good places to eat - as we were munching down on an incredibly delish burger for her and a patty melt for me complete with a side of fries, while sitting in an old fashioned diner.

Love the cheap date nites, although mine usually end up at a resaurant in close proximity to either Lowes or Home Depot. Hmmm. You don't think he does that on purpose, do you?

Love you!

vintage girl at heart said...

u up yet??